Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Black Keys

Sadly it was just a couple of months ago that I was first introduced to the Black Keys. Since then I have been wondering where they have been my entire life. How was it that I went this long without hearing them? It boggles my mind. I don't know how it slipped through. Attack & Release is the new album and it's great. Just two guys, a drummer and guitarist/singer. They make an incredible sound for just the two of them. I listened recently to a live recording and it is a totally different experience than the album. His voice is much much better on the disc, but his guitar definitely is in its prime in a live show. So listen to them both if you can. I'm including two songs so you can get a taste of their different styles. Enjoy! If you haven't heard them yet also, hopefully I helped in the process.

Discover undefined!

No comments: