Thursday, February 5, 2009

It makes you want to cry


This next post is for a dear friend Aaron who is going through some tough times. After spending 10 wonderful years together, he parted with Martin and Logan this week. They treated each other so well and thought they would be together till the end. But upgrading is a double edged sword. One that twists going in and also out. My only consolation is that Johnny knows your pain, well kinda. We are all here for you. I only wish I could have kept them in the family..

Discover Johnny Cash!

5 comments:

Aaron said...

Oh man....the Martins love playing Johnny. They used to weep out loud with me when they'd play me his cover of Hurt. The best story of the Martin's departure actually comes from William, who wept openly for 5 minutes after they drove away. They've been the only speakers he's ever known, and he's no friend of change.

Party at my house Friday night! Once the Silverlines arrive, the music will never die!

Matt said...

Count me in. I'll bring my Bed of Roses soundtrack. I know how much you love that one.

Aaron said...

Any disc with a track titled 'Snow Fell on Walter' should be in everyone's collection. However the Sarah McLachlan does sort of ruin it.

Angiegirl said...

Dang. Speakers look good against my bookshelves.

Matt said...

They sure do! You should have secretly purchased them on ksl.